What to expect as a new patient at Lawrenceville Dental Arts
Your initial consultation will consist of a comprehensive oral examination, diagnosis, and treatment options. An oral cancer screening is performed, and radiographs are typically taken to provide essential diagnostic information.
What to Bring to your First Appointment:
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any radiographs you may have from your previous dentist
- A list of medications you are presently taking
- If you have dental insurance, please bring any insurance forms and cards you might have. This will save time and allow us to quickly process your dental claims.
- Filling out Patient Registration Forms prior to your appointment.
- Fill Out New Patient Forms
- Read New Patient Information
- Get Driving Directions
- Read Our Patient Reviews
- Meet Dr. Tuccillo
- Patient Login
We give you the dental care you deserve!
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
Dr. Tuccillo and staff are dedicated to providing you with a pleasant visit and results that you’re proud to show off. Our administrative staff is ready to help you with questions about scheduling, financial policy and insurance, to make that part of the process as simple as possible.
IMPORTANT: All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during the consultation visit. Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)
If your previous dentist has taken recent x-rays (within 6-months), you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.